Welcome to axisonlineguide.com website, we are here to help you to How to Add New Connection using Axis Internet Banking. To Add New Connection first you need to login to your internet banking account.
Once logged in into your internet banking account the account dashboard will display as below.
On the menu bar we have payments option, move the mouse cursor onto the payments, it will show a drop-down with some options as shown in below figure.
Click on recharges or transfer funds or Pay Bills it will redirect to a new page.
How to Add New Connection for recharge:-
1. If you are not having any registered connections you need to register for new connection by clicking on Add New Connection button.
2. It will redirect to another page to add a new connection.
3. Select the type of connection, Mobile is the default option.
4. Enter the name and mobile number in the corresponding fields and click on proceed button.
5. It will redirect to the Confirm details page.
6. Enter the 6 digits net-secure code received to your registered mobile number and click on Confirm button.It will redirect to the below screen with successful registration.
Now you can do the mobile recharge for above-added connection click here.
If you have any issues with the above process please let us know by commenting, Our team gives you reply very soon.