Welcome to axisonlineguide.com website, we are here to help you to How to do Online Money Transfer using Axis Internet Banking. To recharge any mobile first you need to login to your internet banking account.
Online Money Transfer using Axis Internet Banking:-
Once logged in into your internet banking account the account dashboard will display as below.
On the menu bar we have payments option, move the mouse cursor onto the payments, it will show a drop-down with some options as shown in below figure.
Click on Transfer funds, it will redirect to the next page.
It will show different options like My accounts, Axis Bank Accounts, Other Bank Accounts, etc. The below image shows other bank accounts.
How to Add New Payee?
1. To transfer money online using Axis bank first we need to Add New Payee, If we already added a payee then we can directly pay the money by clicking on Begin Payment. There is one more option to remove the existed payee, To remove any existed payee select the payee and click on Remove Payee.
2. Before adding new payee first we need to check whether we are adding Axis Bank account or other banks account. Click on Add New Payee button. It will redirect to the related page.
3. Fill the details in the corresponding fields and when it is coming to register payee for select the account is belongs to Axis bank or other banks accounts.
4. Stop a moment here, Coming to IFSC code if you know IFSC code then you can enter it directly, If you don’t know the code you can Generate here and paste the generated code in the related box and click on proceed button.
If you are feeling difficulty to generate IFSC code then select the alternate option Select Branch.
5. Select the bank name by clicking on Bank Dropdown.
6. Click on State Dropdown to select the state of your bank account.
7. Select the Branch name from the Branch drop-down. click on proceed button.
8. Now the page redirected to the second step which is Confirm details.
9. Accept the Terms and Conditions and enter the Net secure Code or OTP which is sent to your registered Mobile Number. If you are having any troubles with OTP read our article related to OTP. Next click on Confirm button.
10. Success! Now your payee has been added successfully. After 30 mins you may transfer money to the added payee.
How to transfer money?
1. Click on Back to Payee list to check the list of payees.
2. Select the payee to transfer funds, and click on Begin Payment button.
3. It will redirect to the next page consists of payee account details and some empty boxes like Amount, remarks, etc.
4. Enter the amount that you want to transfer to the payee, and on Pay via select any one method to transfer money. click here to know the difference between NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS.
Remarks are not mandatory to fill if you are having any remarks with online money transfer and you can fill this box or else keep it as empty, Now click on Next button.
5. It will redirect to the Confirm details page by accepting terms and conditions and Entering the OTP. Click on confirm button.
6. Success! your transaction is successful.
If you have any issues with the above process please let us know by commenting, Our team gives you reply very soon.