Welcome to axisonlineguide.com website, we are here to help you to How to do recharge using Axis Internet Banking. To recharge any mobile first you need to login to your internet banking account.
How to do Recharge using Axis Internet Banking:-
Once logged in into your internet banking account the account dashboard will display as below.
On the menu bar we have payments option, move the mouse cursor onto the payments, it will show a drop-down with some options as shown in below figure.
Click on recharges, it will redirect to a new page.
The following screen shows three types of recharge options,
- Data Card
Recharge with Axis Net Banking:-
1. Up to now a new connection is added or registered, Now you have to do recharge by clicking on Back to all connections or recharge this mobile. I’m going to click on recharge this mobile link.
2. It will redirect to the below attached screen.
3. Select the mobile operator by clicking select drop-down.
4. Next, need to select the circle of the operator.
5. Click on proceed button.
6. Just two more steps to do recharge, Add the recharge amount in the corresponding field and click on proceed button.
7. Now the page will redirect to the third step which is Confirm details.
9. Click on confirm button. Now you have done mobile recharge successfully.
If you have any issues with the above process please let us know by commenting, Our team gives you reply very soon.